Sunday, February 24, 2013

"It's Time..."

Hoosiers - One of the Great Movies of All Time
I still remember the first time that I saw this movie in the theater.  I've seen it a bunch of times since and I never get tired of it.  The first DVD I ever bought was Hoosiers (I just wish I knew were it was now!)

I've been thinking about blogging for a little while now and last night this scene from Hoosiers popped into my head:
I've heard from a few people who suggested that I do another blog post.  Your kinds words of encouragement meant a lot.  There are a lot of (good) reasons for why this blog took a hiatus, but probably just as many for why it's a good idea to continue.

So if I have any readers left out there, I hope I can occasionally post something funny, enjoyable, or at least worth a few minutes of your day.

So, in the immortal words of Jimmy Chitwood: "I don't know if it'll make any change, but I figure it's time...."


4 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, no worries! Thanks for commenting! I think you should do a post about all the flooding over there. I haven't seen much on it in the media over here! I'm just glad that your house has remained high and dry!

    ReplyDelete