Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Shocker!

Bachelorette News Flash
I was walking through Walmart this evening, minding my own business, when I happened to look up as I whizzed past the checkout stands and this magazine cover caught my eye.  Is anyone really that surprised?  What may be surprising is that it's only been what? About 3 weeks since the season finale?

I feel bad for Des especially because she seemed so likable and I think she really gave her heart to What's-His-Face, only to have him casually toss it away.  Unfortunately, while the show can be entertaining (and some would doubt that there was much entertainment value in this past season due to the crop of duds bachelors dredged up by ABC's casting department), its track record for producing lasting relationships is abysmal.

Let's hope that Juan Pablo has better luck...  :-/



No comments:

Post a Comment