Thursday, September 22, 2011

On Butterfly Wings and Answered Prayers...

So E. had her second day of pre-school earlier this week. She has been a little hesitant to leave home and go to pre-school (and also to go to nursery during church) for some reason the past few weeks, so we were worried about how she would do. We were worried enough that we prayed that E. would able to be happy and make friends at pre-school.

I told J. to let me know how E.'s day at school went and, in response, I got an email from J. containing this short video clip below. E. has the cutest pre-school teacher and she was kind enough to send this to us so that we would know how E. was doing:

(Sorry if it is a bit distorted, the video was shot sideways, and I had to figure out how to flip it...)


I have never thought that butterfly wings could look as cute as they do on E. in this video...and I don't think I could possibly watch this video enough!

Looks to me like E. is doing better and we are really grateful that our prayers were answered and for great friends and neighbors like E.'s teacher, among others, who play a role in having them answered.

2 comments: