Thursday, April 19, 2012

Best Job - London 2012


If you haven't seen this video yet, you need to do so.  I love sports and the Olympic Games, but this provides a refreshing angle on the road to Olympic glory.  As I watched this, I couldn't help but think about my Mom and all the games, practices, and competitions that she drove me to and watched.  I thought it was very touching.

I also think it's a fitting tribute for J.  Our kids may never be Olympic athletes, but J. treats them like they will be someday. She has put thousands of miles on our minivan as proof of what a great mom she is and how much she loves our kids.

Enjoy this short clip!

(and thanks Mom and J.!)


3 comments:

  1. I love that video! It totally made me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made cry! Thanks for sharing it. I always think the Olympics are going to be so boring and pointless and then when they roll around I am as glue to the TV as everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. So true. Anything my kids ever accomplish will mean more to me than it probably will to them. That's how it is as a parent. Sometimes I feel paralized with pride...in a good way!

    ReplyDelete