Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Eight is Great!

S., you were baptized on Saturday...I love this picture of you in your baptismal clothes!
I also love that you asked me to write you a letter on Sunday describing the baptism.  I hope you always keep a
copy of that letter that I wrote to you.
You were so excited to get baptized.
You told me that after you came out of the water, you felt all warm inside.
After you were confirmed, Mom got a chance to bear her testimony.
She did a great job and I could tell how much she loved you by listening to her as she talked.
I still remember the day I was baptized.  I hope you always remember this day and that
you remember how you felt when you did it.  The Gospel is True!




6 comments:

  1. What a great day. I always think those kinds of days are our reward as parents. You all look so good. Julie looks amazing..love her dress and necklace. And S is beaming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i love this post! wish i could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww--what a nice day for your family. And Julie does look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful day! Scotty's smile is so adorable. So happy you blogged about it so we can pretend we were there. love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all look so happy! May your S Man always be filled with the warmth inside.

    ReplyDelete