Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Best Two Months

Almost 2 months old
Dear Baby M--

You turned almost two months old today.  I didn't have to go to work, so I got to hang out with you this morning.  You just looked around and cooed and giggled as I held your hand and tickled your hands and feet.  You still have the longest arms and legs that I can ever remember on a baby.  And you're so cute that there's no danger of us sending you back!

Your mom remarked to me that you are the best baby and I kinda have to agree.  I can confidently say that the past two months have been the best two months of your life!  ;-)

I've had some people asking about you, so here is a photo dump of some of my favorite pics of you from the past two months!

Love,

Dad
11 days old!

This is still one of my favorite pictures of you of all time.  You have big blue eyes and I think that you look a lot like your brothers and sister when they were your age.

R. has been such a good big brother to you.  E. also loves to help take care of you as well.  I'm so glad that your brothers and sister are so good to you.  I hope that they'll be your best friends for the rest of your life.

3 Weeks Old
I love these "glamour" style shots of you and Mom.  Our friend Nicole took them and I got surprised with them when I got home from work one day.

I love how your eyes are wide open in these pictures.  You don't really cry hardly at all.  In fact, when you were in the hospital after being born, I don't think I even remember you crying.  Pretty much you eat and then go to sleep right away.
3 Weeks Old








22 Days Old
This was a really fun day.  I got to hold you and you totally fell asleep big time while I was holding you in my room.  I loved that you were sleeping so soundly and I don't ever get tired of holding you.  I still can't believe how little you are.  I'm sure that pretty soon I'll be surprised at how big you've gotten and how quickly you've done it as well!
One Month Old
Again, I love how alert you are, even at one month old.  You can see how happy Mom is to be holding you and how excited E. is to be around you.  E. can hardly contain herself as she is so interested in you and what you are doing.
36 Days Old
Grandma E.H. is holding you in this picture of you at 36 days old.  I love this picture because it shows how happy you are!
Today
This is a picture of you earlier this morning when I woke up.  It was so fun to play with you.  That's my hand in the bottom left.  :-)
E. came to play with us this morning too!
Later in the day, I took the older kids with their cousins to go see the new "Ice Age" movie.  We can't wait until you can join in the fun!
M., We Love You!

1 comment:

  1. This post is fabulous. Bubby M is so so gorgeous and he looks just like you in some of these pics. I am glad he is a good baby and that you and J are enjoying your time with him. The glamour shots are also fantastic with both Mum and bebe looking like models!

    ReplyDelete