Sunday, March 24, 2013

10 Things I Love About You (Baby M Edition)

February 1, 2013
M. and I got to spend some quality time at R.'s baseball game yesterday.  He is such a cute little guy to hold and I'm trying to enjoy him as much as possible.  He is almost 10 months old and I know that he won't be little forever.

M., here are 10 Things I Love About You over the past 2-3 months:
Holding M. at the game yesterday
10.  I love that he is our biggest baby.  He is chubby which is unusual in our extended family.  At his last check-up, he was in the 90th percentile for height and 85th percentile for weight.  The height thing is normal in our family.  The weight thing is not.  I hope he keeps growing!
Holding M. on my shoulders at Little League Picture Day - 02-23-2013
9.  I love that he loves to sit up on my shoulders.  He does really well up there--I think he appreciates the view!
M. on the swings - 01-24-2013
8.  I love his smile.  He usually gets a big grin on his face when he sees me in the mornings.  I like to call him "Smiley."
M. relaxing at the elementary school's Open House - 02-21-2013
7.  I love how he grabs at the hair on my arms or my shirt when I'm holding him.
M. at play - 01-10-2013
6. I love the way he gurgles and babbles since he's too young to talk.
M. chases down a mini basketball in church - 01-13-2013
5.  I love that M. loves to play ball.  It must be genetic.  :-)
4.  I love the fact that he goes right down at night after I feed him a bottle.
02-01-2013
3.  I love that he is the most snuggly of all our kids.
01-26-2013
2.  I love when he crawls over to me when I'm standing at the sink in my bathroom and stands up while holding onto my leg because he wants me to hold him.
01-26-2013
1.  I love that I'm blessed to be your dad!
02-09-2013


5 comments:

  1. shoot, he is so cute! thanks for this post with all these pics! it's heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is gorgeous! I love all the pics especially the one of him on your shoulders (and the vid is great).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Emilia!

    Elizabeth, I love to hoist my kids up on my shoulders. Thanks so much for visiting and commenting. Has it dried out Down Under yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these pictures! He is so cute, and looks so much like S to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your unnamed baby is SO sweet! What a happy little chunk! I feel like he was just born, but it's been a long time now.

    I love that he crawls over when he wants to be held. He's growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete