Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Be a Joyrider

Earlier this week, we were at a friend's house for a get-together with a bunch of people from our ward.  The kids were running crazy upstairs and outside while the adults visited downstairs.  I left my iPhone unattended for a few minutes while I went to get some food.  When I came back, it was gone!

Apparently, my iPhone had gotten lost sprouted legs and walked off been taken for a little joyride.  I looked all over for it.  I called it.  I even tried to track it.  Nada.  Then I went upstairs, where, by a stroke of providence, I "found" my iPhone and ended the joyride.

It wasn't until a day or two later, that I noticed that my iPhone had some interesting pictures that told their own story of the joyride.  So if you ever wonder what your kids are doing upstairs with their friends while you're busy downstairs with your friends, this photo essay may give you some idea.
It's chaos in the kids' bedrooms...
...Thunder dome in the kids' bathrooms...
...and the culprits may leave behind some incriminating evidence...
...but you really can't stay too mad when they flash their cute pearly whites!


2 comments:

  1. This is so funny , not to mention cute! My phone has so many selfies that the kids take !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, kids! Gotta keep your old man on his toes!

    ReplyDelete