Sunday, March 18, 2012

On This Day You Were Born...

8 Years Ago Today...
S., eight years ago today, your mom and I went to the hospital to wait for you to be born.  The doctors put Mom on some special medicine to help you come faster since you didn't seem to be in much of a hurry on your own!

At first there wasn't much for us to do but wait.  I think we caught up on some reading and I do remember watching the NCAA basketball tournament on the tv in the room.  Maybe that's why you love sports so much!  

We were so excited once you were born.  After spending some time with you and mom, I went home to get your brother R. and bring him to visit.  I love the picture above because R. was so excited to meet you and he was so gentle with you.  To this day, I love seeing you guys play together and I hope you'll always be as close as I am with my "little" brother.
You and your older brother have always been close!
Look at those baby blues...
As a baby, you were very alert.  You always wanted to be able to look around at what was going on around you.  Your smile and laughter have brought a lot of joy to our house over the past eight years.  We feel so blessed that Heavenly Father sent you to our home!
I love this picture of the "boys" of the family...
S., we love you and are excited for you as you turn 8 and prepare to get baptized.  Thanks for being such a great example to us!
Even as a baby, you had such a cute smile!

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to my little birthday twin! I can't stand how good Julie looks right after giving birth..it isn't right! And you havem't aged a day Greg...cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single one of those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very sweet. I agree with Brooke--your wife looks so good! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful birthday tribute to your bebe boy. I love how his big brother is looking at him :-)

    ReplyDelete