Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Beauty and the Beast

Bachelor Ben Flajnik & Courtney Robertson in Las Vegas
Beauty and the Beast...But Which One is Which?
Did you see the final episode of the Caveman Bachelor season?  Neither did I.  But that's not going to stop me from blogging about it.  =o)

Apparently, Courtney (did you know that she's a model?) "won."  Which is probably about the same thing as winning an all-expenses paid trip to Toledo, Ohio.  Just because you "won" something, doesn't mean that you actually want it.

But Courtney and Caveman are perfect for each other.  I'm pretty sure that no one in America wants either one (although I was disappointed to hear some sort of rumor about Caveman and Jennifer Love Hewitt.  I'm pretty sure she's over him by now...Love, America knows you can do better!).  Look at the picture above.  It's from a recent weekend that the two spent in Las Vegas.  Thanks TMZ for reminding us how little we cared.

The real question is which one is Beauty and which one is the Beast?  I'd vote both of them as the Beast--one in the "Inner Beauty" category and one in the "Outer Beauty" category.

Here's my vote for Beauty:
Lindzi Cox Wishes Bachelor Couple 'Nothing But the Best'
Lindzi--Smiling Like the Cat Who Ate the Canary
Yes, Lindzi, in retrospect, wouldn't you agree that sometimes there's nothing wrong with being "second best?"

So now we close the chapter on Season 16 of the Bachelor (aka Caveman Bachelor).  I'd like to think that Chris Harrison and Mike Fleiss--who I'm sure are regular readers of my blog (haha)--listened to my suggestions when they picked Emily Maynard as the next Bachelorette.
Southern Grace
Nobody is going to mistake her for the Missing Link...
  

2 comments:

  1. I told you not to blog about Ben and Courtney but you had to do it....those two are so over. Lindzi was 100 times cuter and classier. Now I want a real bachelorette post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so late and I have to go to bed but these posts are so good.

    That photo you posted of Ben and Courtney really is obscene and the fact that you apologized for it in the newest post has me laughing really hard for reason. It's good comedy, that's what it is.

    I gotta get some sleep! But I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete