Thursday, November 3, 2011

Intuition

Nothing Lasts Forever?
I've always been confused by the Kardashians.  With the exception of Bruce Jenner, who at one time held the title of the World's Greatest Athlete, I'm pretty sure that the Kardashians have not really done anything to deserve their fame.  Being famous for being famous is not something that impresses me very much.

Anyway, I'm sure we've all heard that Kim and Kris, unlike diamonds, are not going to be forever.  They're going through the "Big D" after 72 days of wedded bliss.


First, of all, if true, I'm not sure why she'd listen to her intuition now.  It obviously wasn't working too well about 2.5 months ago.  

Secondly, I'm pretty sure that she misused the word.  I hate it when people use words that they don't understand.  It's a pet peeve of mine.  

I took the liberty of looking up the word (thanks Google):

While I still think she misused the word, I do have to give her credit where credit is due.  Whatever Kim's instincts may have told her about her marriage, I am pretty sure that there was very little "conscious reasoning" involved in her decision.  Maybe she was right after all.

3 comments:

  1. I was going to blog about this but you beat me to the punch. I am horrified by this entire ordeal. The millions spent, the publicity, the guest list...all over the top. Kim had to have known it wasn't going to work...why go through with it. Hollywood makes me crazy. Don't get me started on Demi and Ashton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank "The Soup" to helping us all understand the importance of their marriage.

    http://www.hulu.com/watch/296993/the-soup-predicting-kim-ks-divorce

    ReplyDelete
  3. My intuition tells me she's still in love with Reggie Bush.

    ReplyDelete