Thursday, November 22, 2012

Dia De Accion de Gracias

Norman Rockwell's Thanksgiving Dinner
Today is Thanksgiving.  I think that expressing our gratitude helps us realize how many blessings we really have.  Here are a few of the things that I have been grateful for today (in no particular order):

  • My sisters for their hospitality and opening up their homes to us so that we could gather as a family.
  • My mom and everyone else who helped prepare our Thankgiving Dinner
  • Whoever made the candied yams for dinner
  • Being able to go running today--despite the nearly freezing temperatures
  • My dad for taking care of us--I will miss him while he's on his mission
  • My brothers for traveling to be able to
  • My job--there's a lot of people that would love to have one
  • My family
Happy Thanksgiving!


3 comments:

  1. Amen to all of that. You're a lucky man indeed! You have a great job, a great family, and the insight to vote for the best display in a display-off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you watch Modern Family? I will never look at this painting the same way again.

    What a great Thanksgiving list.

    Mostess cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete