Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I Was Wrong

I love these De-Motivational Posters
My prediction didn't turn out and I'm not going to lie...it's been a sad 24 hours since the election returns started going South.  I still appreciate Mitt Romney for his gracious concession speech.  And I appreciate President Obama for his kind words about Mitt Romney and the Romney family

As a nation, we face some very urgent problems.  Let's hope that together we can figure out a way to solve them in a way that ensures peace, prosperity, and happiness for all.
Mitt Romney and His Family Following His Concession Speech Last Night


2 comments:

  1. This post is refreshingly gracious and respectful. Thank you so much for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about you when I heard that Obama had another 4 years. I wish you guys all the best - America has been through so much in the last decade lets hope its a bit of smooth sailing for the next.

    ReplyDelete