Thursday, November 8, 2012

Winter Wipeout!

Hapari is having an End of Season Sale -- 75% Off!
Junior Red Aloha Compression Swim Shorts
Hapari Compression Shorts
I know it's November and the last thing that anyone wants to think about is going to the beach or the pool, but I got an email today from Hapari about a big sale that they're doing.  75% off any of their products!

You may remember Hapari and how I blogged about their awesome customer service when we went to Hawaii earlier this year.  (See my blog post here.)

Yes, they do have stuff for guys:
Mens Blue Hawaiian Tribal Boardshorts
Hapari Board Shorts

Anyway, with the 75% off, their compression shorts (normally $23) are $5.75.  Their board shorts (normally $19) are $4.75.  (Use the code: FALL75)  The sale goes through November 15th.

And yes, Elizabeth, they do have an Australian web site!  I don't know if that stuff is on sale or not though!

Happy shopping!



2 comments:

  1. Yay ... Cos I am mos def thinking about the pool and beach :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been checking the website for this! Every time I check it says 30% off. I get their emails sent to an address I rarely check. To think I learned about the 75% off on your blog is kind of funny. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete