Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Best.HouseHunters.Episode.Ever!

My sister T. and her husband T. (Whom I like to think of affectionately as "TNT" because they are dynamite!  Yes, I just said that... :-) are going to be featured tonight on HGTV's newest edition of "House Hunters."  I already know the outcome, of course, because I have been blessed to visit (and stay at) their beautiful home on several occasions, but I will be watching tonight for sure!  I can't wait to see what happens.

Here's the official summary:

I also want to publicly thank TNT for graciously allowing me to do multiple loads of dirty laundry for myself and my kids following our weeklong family reunion at Bear Lake.  I don't think that I could have made it home without getting all of that smelly dirty stuff taken care of!

Tune in tonight at 10 p.m. EST for TNT's episode of House Hunters...I can't wait!
TNT...I love you guys!  :-)


2 comments:

  1. Love this Grego!!! Hopefully we kept in audience in enough "suspense". Wish you were here to watch it with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy! I wish I were up there to watch it too! I'm sure it will be much more entertaining than the show that put me to sleep last night...The Men Tell All edition of the Batch!

    Even though I know what the result will be, I can't wait to see you guys going through the process!

    ReplyDelete