Monday, July 1, 2013

Primary Spotlight on S.

The spotlight was on S. yesterday in Primary...
In our church, the children's Sunday School is also known as the Primary.  They do a lot of fun stuff in the Primary to teach the kids about Heavenly Father and Jesus.  One of the things that they do is to do a "Spotlight" on a different child each week about that child's likes and other fun stuff that make them special.

Unbeknownst to me, S. had a spotlight moment yesterday.  I only know about it because I got the following fun email from one of our friends who was there yesterday.  (I wanted to post it here so that the grandparents and extended family could enjoy it):
Sister Blake: "S., where is your favorite place to eat?"
 S.: "I don't know... BUT I REALLY LOVE NOODLES!"
 (Haha! So cute! xo amy)
Thanks Amy R. for taking a moment to send the fun email and the cute pics. We love your family too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment